A cool weather today
Yeah.. my hb is lovely again.. after I sms last wk I am angry that he dun let me attend my cousin wedding, when I reach home he aldy hint me he got a change in his mind let me go liao.. I again love my hb liao. wahahaa…
Sian leh Monday again… raining weather sooo good to Zzzz. Anyway tomolo will be my MC day for me. Cos I am going to KKH to do scanning. So after scan I will head home to slp for long long hours ago.ahha too bad my gf all working else can go GSS to window shop.
Today is very tiring for me leh. slept late last nite.. then this morning woke up early to cook fried rice for myself & hb then somemore tonight got wedding dinner. Sure very tired. Think I gonna tell my parents to leave early if they foods sucks.. cos I be driving again sure very very tired one lar. I think I must reach home by 11pm earliest if I can ar. realli very tired.
This pregnancy hor my hornmones gone haywire leh.. all my pimples pop out leh. not 1 or 2 leh. is a lot leh.. aiyooo somemore sooo broke to go facial.. oni can do mask myself at home…
Sian leh Monday again… raining weather sooo good to Zzzz. Anyway tomolo will be my MC day for me. Cos I am going to KKH to do scanning. So after scan I will head home to slp for long long hours ago.ahha too bad my gf all working else can go GSS to window shop.
Today is very tiring for me leh. slept late last nite.. then this morning woke up early to cook fried rice for myself & hb then somemore tonight got wedding dinner. Sure very tired. Think I gonna tell my parents to leave early if they foods sucks.. cos I be driving again sure very very tired one lar. I think I must reach home by 11pm earliest if I can ar. realli very tired.
This pregnancy hor my hornmones gone haywire leh.. all my pimples pop out leh. not 1 or 2 leh. is a lot leh.. aiyooo somemore sooo broke to go facial.. oni can do mask myself at home…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home