3more days to checkup
I am very nervous as this sat will be my 3rd appt to see gynae. A brand new gynae in KKH that I will be seeing . Doc name is Benjamin Tham. Dunno everything ok anot but I choose to believe my bb is very ok inside. Ahaha must develop +ve thinking so bb also will be healthy & well.
I would like to thanks GOD for giving me smooth pregnancy.. dunno is it becos I am taking vegetarian meal cos I am vegan mah. ahaha dunno what logic hor. But then yday I met up with my ex colic who is also a vegan she have 2 kids & she dun encounter MS. And also other frds of mine also vegan all very smooth one. heng heng one. all thanks to god who “bao you” us lor. bb come out also healthy also lor.
So far I have no much temptation to eat or reject any food. Still eat as per normal.. bb I think love rice cos eat rice I wont feel so fast hungry. My weight now still the same leh. Dun care so much until sat go see gynae liao see what he say lor. but I have been eating durian at least once a wk ar. shiok manz.. but dun dare take too much cos will cause diabetic mah if tooooo sweet lor. but if I have any tempation to eat anything I will drive all the way to eat else scare bb come back always drool saliva or greedy. Ahhaah dunno what old folks tale. Hahahaa
My hb will be back tomolo from trip. Will go & fetch him & give him a surprise with my growing tummy. Recently big quite fast leh. so obvious liao. I havent buy any maternity clothing leh. my clothings at the most can wear 1more wk bah. Lucky my frd passed down some maternity clothes to me last yr. gonna dig from store room to wash & hang it liao. but wont realli wear maternity clothes until realli big tummy. Intend to take sister clothing if size L to wear 1st. ahhaaha maybe see if can “dong” until 5thmth then wear maternity clothing. Haahah cos I dun like to wear pants one leh. I prefer dress or skirt more. But maternity dress so aunty one.. whahhaha ok lar. preparing to go for lunch liao. my gf gonna fetch me out for lunch liao.
I would like to thanks GOD for giving me smooth pregnancy.. dunno is it becos I am taking vegetarian meal cos I am vegan mah. ahaha dunno what logic hor. But then yday I met up with my ex colic who is also a vegan she have 2 kids & she dun encounter MS. And also other frds of mine also vegan all very smooth one. heng heng one. all thanks to god who “bao you” us lor. bb come out also healthy also lor.
So far I have no much temptation to eat or reject any food. Still eat as per normal.. bb I think love rice cos eat rice I wont feel so fast hungry. My weight now still the same leh. Dun care so much until sat go see gynae liao see what he say lor. but I have been eating durian at least once a wk ar. shiok manz.. but dun dare take too much cos will cause diabetic mah if tooooo sweet lor. but if I have any tempation to eat anything I will drive all the way to eat else scare bb come back always drool saliva or greedy. Ahhaah dunno what old folks tale. Hahahaa
My hb will be back tomolo from trip. Will go & fetch him & give him a surprise with my growing tummy. Recently big quite fast leh. so obvious liao. I havent buy any maternity clothing leh. my clothings at the most can wear 1more wk bah. Lucky my frd passed down some maternity clothes to me last yr. gonna dig from store room to wash & hang it liao. but wont realli wear maternity clothes until realli big tummy. Intend to take sister clothing if size L to wear 1st. ahhaaha maybe see if can “dong” until 5thmth then wear maternity clothing. Haahah cos I dun like to wear pants one leh. I prefer dress or skirt more. But maternity dress so aunty one.. whahhaha ok lar. preparing to go for lunch liao. my gf gonna fetch me out for lunch liao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home