My pregnancy process

Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday liao manz... Finally...

Finally Friday... realli tired this wk. Maybe too active on 1st 3days of the wks always go out & come back late also.
Aiyoo this wk is my most miserable wk leh. I been having backache leh. this backache is very suan one leh. I bent or sit also can feel the pricking lidat leh…

Updates on my bb…
This bb har…. Dunno why so pantang as my MIL one.. cannot say bad thing abt bb one leh. yday was complaining that my tummy so fast grow liao… Then my tummy very buldging with my ugly outfit that I wore yday.. u know what???? Today tummy back to normal liao.. quite worried leh.. dunno why bb so noti ar. make me worried. I not pantang but this bb pantang har… later lunch time gonna eat more again to let my tummy buldge out again then to make me feel more assure. Whahahaha

I am very lucky that I can opt for natural birth… Dr Yeong replied my mail saying my endometrium is intact so no pblm having natural birth. I aldy told my attending gynae liao.

Another 2more wks I gg for the NT scan. Rather worried with the result also leh. but I have faith with god & my bb that bb will be fine…

I am thinking to buy maternity dress liao. gg to buy babydoll maternity dress from my workplace here during lunch time. dun wish to wear very tight wait bb cant breathe. Wahhahaha.

I saw a sinseh on wed leh. aiyooo he told me a lot of things what to eat & what not to eat.. wow bian. So many things. Now BB having reaction inside abit liao.. hehhee
He say must eat the brownish skin type of round pear, eat radish RAW on 7th mth, drink bird nest as much as I can if I can afford lar. cos this gonna build up bb immunse system.

Of cos got a lot of NO NO foods lar. but then it doesn’t tally with other sinseh one. aiya dun care lar. let natural takes it course lar cos I always say NO to tonics one. so smelly how to swallow?? Black & awful smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home