My pregnancy process

Friday, June 16, 2006

Angry Friday!!!

So angry leh..
My stupid hubby duno is possessive or pantang leh. he dun let me attend my cousin wedding on nxt Monday leh. sooo angry u know. He say anything I die die must follow. I say thing he dun hiew me. What type of silly hubby is this manz.. soooo MCP one.
All becos I tell him 2mths ago when I just got pregnant, I told him I cant attend his frd wedding cos 喜冲喜, then he rem this word clearly. Now I shld learn clever anything also dun tell him cos I am not pantang person.
Last yr during my bday I wanted to attend my gf wedding he also dun allowed. Ask me die die must attend his cousin wedding. CB leh. this cousin also nvr attend my wedding what. realli CB leh.. KNN ar…

I must tell my bb come out bully this daddy for me.so angry with this daddy..

Aiyooo I am in my wk 12 this wk.. I gettting very tired everyday leh. during the day or night. At night must slp early. Pple is 1st trim tired I passed 1st trim then feel tired. I think I got smth wrong. Maybe I lacked of vitamins lar. will only start to take after nxt tues I go KKH get my Multi V lor.

Nxt tues is my NT scan liao. sooooo worried leh. duno bb is well & ok anot leh. this test is to test for DS lor I have faith with god & bb that my bb inside me is fit & well. Hehee. Silly daddy will also follow me to do this checkup.. wow this scan is not cheap leh. will cost $380. I think this silly daddy sure faint one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home